Infection Control Instructor
This train the trainer course will ensure that your organisation meets recommendations underlined by the CQC, whilst also saving you money on future staff training costs. The course instils both a robust working knowledge of the issues associated with infections, as well as the common teaching methods and public speaking skills required of an instructor. If you have any questions regarding the course, please call one of our advisers.
- Definition of infection control
- How individuals become infected
- Different types of germs and infection
- Healthcare-associated Infections (HCAI)
- The importance of infection control and the management of HCAI
- How to wash hands effectively and appropriately
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Prevention of infection
- The importance of policies and legislation regarding infection control
Train the Trainer Elements
- Teaching methods
- Learning styles
- How people retain information
- Ice breakers
- Presentation skills
- Dos and don’ts
Qualification and Assessment
Our training courses are competitively priced and we aim to beat any equivalent training quote.
- The training venue should be quiet and undisturbed.
- Staff should not be expected to be on duty.
- Staff attending should remain for the entire length of the session.