Food Safety Awareness Training
This course is designed to provide individuals that handle open food the essential knowledge and understanding of good Food Safety Practice. The aim of this training course is to provide candidates with a fundamental knowledge of food hygiene and to enable them to apply this knowledge to essential practical skills in order to prevent food poisoning.
- Introduction to Food Safety
- Hazards associated with Food Safety
- Food poisoning and contamination
- Personal Hygiene
- Allergies and Intolerances
- Premises, Equipment and Pest Control
- Cleaning and Disinfecting
- Legislation and requirements
Qualification and Assessment
This course is presented by means of tutorials, practical exercises and group discussions, during which tutors will continually asses delegates.
Our training courses are competitively priced and we aim to beat any equivalent training quote.
- The training venue should be quiet and undisturbed.
- Staff should not be expected to be on duty.
- Staff attending should remain for the entire length of the session.
All our courses are compliant with health and safety executive guidelines and designed to help you meet and exceed the standards expected by the Care Quality Commission.