Communication & Record Keeping Training
This course provides an awareness of the principles of good communication and record-keeping within a care environment so to ensure effective communication skills and good practice when recording information. The CQC look to this as a key indicator of good practice and is unfortunately often overlooked by many care homes.
- Definition of communication
- Communication methods
- Models of communication
- Communication techniques
- Managing communication
- Legislation and good practise
- Key principles of record-keeping
- Care records
- Errors and prevention
The course is delivered in 2 hours and candidates must demonstrate a willingness to learn through interaction and group activities.
Our training courses are competitively priced and we aim to beat any equivalent training quote.
- The training venue should be quiet and undisturbed.
- Staff should not be expected to be on duty.
- Staff attending should remain for the entire length of the session.
All our courses are compliant with health and safety executive guidelines and designed to help you meet and exceed the standards expected by the Care Quality Commission.