Communication & Record Keeping Training
This course provides an awareness of the principles of good communication and record-keeping within a care environment so to ensure effective communication skills and good practice when recording information. The CQC look to this as a key indicator of good practice and is unfortunately often overlooked by many care homes.
- Definition of communication
- Communication methods
- Models of communication
- Communication techniques
- Managing communication
- Legislation and good practise
- Key principles of record-keeping
- Care records
- Errors and prevention
Our training courses are competitively priced and we aim to beat any equivalent training quote.
- The training venue should be quiet and undisturbed.
- Staff should not be expected to be on duty.
- Staff attending should remain for the entire length of the session.