Epilepsy Advanced Training
This care course will enable participants to gain a better understanding of Epilepsy. Candidates will have the opportunity to familiarise themselves with what epilepsy is, understanding the different types of seizures and the types of medication associated with epilepsy. Candidates will also have the opportunity to learn how to administer Buccal Midazolam and Rectal Diazepam at awareness level.
- What is epilepsy
- What causes epilepsy and seizure triggers
- Different types of epileptic seizures and how to deal appropriately with them
- Buccal Midazolam
- Rectal Diazepam
- Managing and living with epilepsy
- Laws and epilepsy
Our training courses are competitively priced and we aim to beat any equivalent training quote.
- The training venue should be quiet and undisturbed.
- Staff should not be expected to be on duty.
- Staff attending should remain for the entire length of the session.