Control of Substances Hazardous to Health Training
The COSHH Regulations (2002) are designed to protect people against risks to their health when dealing with or being exposed to hazardous substances. The COSHH training course is designed for candidates who handle chemicals as part of their daily work. The COSHH course is ideal for induction or refresher training to the new regulations. Attendees of this COSHH training course will gain under-pinning knowledge of the below issues and therefore will be able to implement this in their specific work area.
- Demonstrate a basic understanding of the COSHH regulations
- Have a general knowledge of the Risk Assessment process
- Explain what is meant by a hazardous substance
- Regulations that control the use of hazardous substances
- Substances hazardous to health
- Potential effects
- Risk assessment control measures
- CHIPS Regulations
- Procedures for using hazardous substances
- Common workplace injuries
Qualification and Assessment
Our training courses are competitively priced and we aim to beat any equivalent training quote.
- The training venue should be quiet and undisturbed.
- Staff should not be expected to be on duty.
- Staff attending should remain for the entire length of the session.