Equality & Diversity Training
This course aims to raise awareness of Equality & Diversity and encourage candidates to take a proactive approach within the workplace. Equality and Diversity can be compromised by candidates own values, opinions, and prejudices, this course explores how prejudices develop and how they may influence people. Candidates will gain an awareness of discriminatory practice and gain knowledge on how to promote equal opportunities for all and recognise the value of diversity.
- Equality and Diversity what does it mean?
- Understanding Individual Needs
- Respecting Individual Needs
- Equality & Diversity and the Law
- Factors essential to promoting Equality & Diversity
The course is delivered in 2 hours and candidates must demonstrate a willingness to learn through interaction and group activities.
Our training courses are competitively priced and we aim to beat any equivalent training quote.
- The training venue should be quiet and undisturbed.
- Staff should not be expected to be on duty.
- Staff attending should remain for the entire length of the session.
All our courses are compliant with health and safety executive guidelines and designed to help you meet and exceed the standards expected by the Care Quality Commission.