Care Certificate Training
The Care Certificate is a key component of the overall induction that employers must provide, legally and in order to meet the essential standards set out by the Care Quality Commission. The course covers the 15 care standards underlined by Health Education England and Skills for Care, and is a replacement for the Common Induction Standards and National Minimum Training Standards. We are now offering an all-in-one E-learning course in which each of the 15 standards of care are covered in detail so that staff are best prepared to complete their assessment.
- Understanding Your Role
- Your Personal Development
- Duty of Care
- Equality and Diversity
- Person-Centred Care
- Privacy and Dignity
- Fluids and Nutrition
- Awareness of Mental Health, Dementia and Learning Disability
- Safeguarding Adults
- Safeguarding Children
- Basic Life Support
- Health and Safety
- Handling Information
- Infection Prevention and Control
Our training courses are competitively priced and we aim to beat any equivalent training quote.
- The training venue should be quiet and undisturbed.
- Staff should not be expected to be on duty.
- Staff attending should remain for the entire length of the session.