Health & Safety Awareness Training
Are your care staff are aware of their responsibilities under The Health and Safety at Work Act 1974 and the Management of Health and Safety at Work Regulations 1999?
Under health and safety legislation, employers are required to provide appropriate health and Safety training for themselves and/or their employees. This course will ensure that you and your employees comply with legislation and raise awareness of the need to provide a healthy, safe working care environment.
- What is health and Safety?
- Health and Safety related accidents and ill-health
- Health and Safety in the workplace
- Legal responsibilities and requirements
- Policies and Procedures
- Workplace hazards
- RIDDOR (including April 2012 update)
- Accident Reporting and Record-Keeping
Qualification and Assessment
This course is presented by means of tutorials, practical exercises and group discussions. Instructors will continually asses delegates during the course.
Our training courses are competitively priced and we aim to beat any equivalent training quote.
- The training venue should be quiet and undisturbed.
- Staff should not be expected to be on duty.
- Staff attending should remain for the entire length of the session.
All our courses are compliant with health and safety executive guidelines and designed to help you meet and exceed the standards expected by the Care Quality Commission.