Fire Marshalling Training
A course designed to provide an insight into fire regulations and precautions and enable attendees to carry out the duties of a Fire Warden or Fire Marshall. This course will help fulfil their obligations under the Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005. This course is suitable for those who are responsible for overseeing fire safety, designated fire marshall or warden and anyone who needs to know how to use a fire extinguisher.
- Fire Legislation
- The basic chemistry of fire and its differing classes
- Firefighting procedures
- Causes of fires and their prevention
- Emergency lighting
- Fixed firefighting installations
- Evacuation assembly point and fire drills
- Fire alarms
- Fire hazards
- Routine fire safety inspections and maintaining a fire log
- Risk assessment awareness
- Extinguisher recognition and use (theory and practical)
Our training courses are competitively priced and we aim to beat any equivalent training quote.
- The training venue should be quiet and undisturbed.
- Staff should not be expected to be on duty.
- Staff attending should remain for the entire length of the session.
All our courses are compliant with health and safety executive guidelines and designed to help you meet and exceed the standards expected by the Care Quality Commission.