Pressure Sore Awareness Training
This course is aimed at anyone currently working within the health care sector. Candidates will benefit from having knowledge of pressure sore care and an understanding of risks leading to development, signs of infection and prevention methods.
- To understand what a pressure sore is and how to help prevent it
- The main structures and functions of the skin
- What a pressure ulcer is
- Common sites associated with pressure ulcers
- Management of pressure ulcers
Our training courses are competitively priced and we aim to beat any equivalent training quote.
- The training venue should be quiet and undisturbed.
- Staff should not be expected to be on duty.
- Staff attending should remain for the entire length of the session.