Food Safety Level 2 Training
This qualification will develop the knowledge and skills needed when working with food in health and social care and early years and childcare settings. It covers food safety requirements, contributing to and/or promoting nutrition and hydration and supporting individuals to eat and drink.
Reflecting sector-specific needs, these food safety training qualifications are required to address new National Occupational Standards. In line with this demand, the CIEH Level 2 Awards in Food Safety have been designed to address the food safety and hygiene needs of the catering, manufacturing and retail sectors.
- Food safety and hygiene hazards
- Temperature control
- Refrigeration, chilling and cold holding
- Cooking, hot holding and reheating
- Food handling
- Principles of safe food storage
- Food premises and equipment
Qualification and Assessment
Our training courses are competitively priced and we aim to beat any equivalent training quote.
- The training venue should be quiet and undisturbed.
- Staff should not be expected to be on duty.
- Staff attending should remain for the entire length of the session.