Autism Awareness Training
This care training course is aimed at care workers who are involved with clients who have Autism. Candidates will gain a better understanding of what Autism is and the effect it has on an individual. The course can follow two different pathways: Child development and Autism Awareness or Adult Mental Health and Autism.
- Introduction to autism in children
- Child development
- Characteristics of autism
- Social interaction
- Social communication
- Sensory Difficulties
- Introduction to autism in adults
- Mental Health
- Depression and anxiety
- Managing anxiety
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
Our training courses are competitively priced and we aim to beat any equivalent training quote.
- The training venue should be quiet and undisturbed.
- Staff should not be expected to be on duty.
- Staff attending should remain for the entire length of the session.