Catheter Care Theory Training
This course is aimed at all staff working in the care environment where catheterisation is required. A general understanding of the issues associated with Catheterisation will be established and candidates will gain under-pinning knowledge of the below topics catheter care awareness and therefore will be able to put this into practice where necessary.
- What is Catheterisation
- The Purpose of Urinary Catheterisation
- Causes and Types of Incontinence
- Risks involved with Catheterisation
- Types of Catheters
- Insertion of Catheters
Our training courses are competitively priced and we aim to beat any equivalent training quote.
- The training venue should be quiet and undisturbed.
- Staff should not be expected to be on duty.
- Staff attending should remain for the entire length of the session.