Challenging Behaviour Awareness Training
This course enables candidates to have an understanding of how to deal effectively with a situation where someone is presenting them with challenging behaviour. Candidates will benefit from having knowledge of how to recognise signs and symptoms of challenging behaviour within their working environment. Candidates will also be able to identify causes and deal with situations using simple interventions to diffuse difficult and potentially aggressive situations.
- Defining challenging behaviour
- Understanding and identifying types of challenging behaviour
- Potential triggers
- How to effectively deal with challenging behaviour
Our training courses are competitively priced and we aim to beat any equivalent training quote.
- The training venue should be quiet and undisturbed.
- Staff should not be expected to be on duty.
- Staff attending should remain for the entire length of the session.