Safeguarding of Children Training
This course is designed for care staff and will raise awareness of the importance of safeguarding vulnerable people. Staff completing this course will be in a better position to implement their company adult protection policy and the procedures they should follow.
- Legislation and guidance
- The recognition of child abuse
- How to respond to concerns
- Who to contact when there is a concern
- Fulfilling duty of care
- Safe practise and keeping children safe
Our training courses are competitively priced and we aim to beat any equivalent training quote.
- The training venue should be quiet and undisturbed.
- Staff should not be expected to be on duty.
- Staff attending should remain for the entire length of the session.