Fire Safety Awareness Training
Following the introduction of the new Regulatory Reform (fire safety) Order 2005 all companies are obliged to ensure that employees receive adequate training in fire safety on a yearly basis, as well as having a full risk assessment carried out on their premises. This course allows companies to keep employees aware of all the key information regarding fire safety in the workplace. On completion candidates will have a clear understanding of fire safety in the context of their workplace.
- Employers and Employees responsibilities under current regulations/legislation
- Fire Law & Legislation
- Employees Responsibilities
- Fire Hazards & Risks
- Common causes of fire
- Action on discovering a fire
- Fire Safety Management
- Fire Fighting Equipment
Qualification and Assessment
This course is presented by means of tutorials, practical exercises and group discussions. Instructors will continually asses delegates during the course.
Our training courses are competitively priced and we aim to beat any equivalent training quote.
- The training venue should be quiet and undisturbed.
- Staff should not be expected to be on duty.
- Staff attending should remain for the entire length of the session.
All our courses are compliant with health and safety executive guidelines and designed to help you meet and exceed the standards expected by the Care Quality Commission.