Fire Marshal Instructor
This course trains delegates to undertake fire marshalling and teach this to other members of staff within their organisation. The programme can be tailored to suit any premises and ensures that delegates hold a great understanding of fires; how they are created and how to safely respond to them. As well as this, delegates will be equipped with a range of instructor skills, so your organisation will benefit from having a dedicated fire warden and safety trainer in-house.
- The role of the fire warden
- Science of fire
- Dangers of smoke
- Evacuation procedures
- Classification of fire
- Fire extinguisher theory and practical
Train the Trainer Elements
- Teaching methods
- Learning styles
- How people retain information
- Ice breakers
- Presentation skills
- Dos and don’ts
Qualification and Assessment
Our training courses are competitively priced and we aim to beat any equivalent training quote.
- The training venue should be quiet and undisturbed.
- Staff should not be expected to be on duty.
- Staff attending should remain for the entire length of the session.