Emergency First Aid at Work Training
Previously the “First Aid Appointed Person” course, the Emergency First Aid at Work course is appropriate for your organisations nominated emergency first aiders, or anyone requiring a comprehensive one-day first aid course.
This course can be adapted to suit any particular care setting and is run over one day. Both theory and practical sessions are conducted in a relaxed atmosphere and methodically designed to boost a candidate's confidence. The Emergency First Aid at Work course replaced the First Aid Appointed Person course in October 2009.
- Health and Safety (First Aid) regulations
- Managing an incident
- The priorities of first aid
- Treatment of an unconscious casualty
- Common workplace injuries
Qualification and Assessment
- Designed for: All employees
- Course duration: 6 hours (1 day)
- Assessment method: Continuous Assessment by the trainer
- Upon successful completion, certification is valid for three years*
- OFQUAL Accreditation available a small extra fee per person
Our training courses are competitively priced and we aim to beat any equivalent training quote.
- The training venue should be quiet and undisturbed.
- Staff should not be expected to be on duty.
- Staff attending should remain for the entire length of the session.
All our courses are compliant with health and safety executive guidelines and designed to help you meet and exceed the standards expected by the Care Quality Commission.