Emergency First Aid at Work Training
Previously the “First Aid Appointed Person” course, the Emergency First Aid at Work course is appropriate for your organisations nominated emergency first aiders, or anyone requiring a comprehensive one-day first aid course.
This course can be adapted to suit any particular care setting and is run over one day. Both theory and practical sessions are conducted in a relaxed atmosphere and methodically designed to boost a candidate's confidence. The Emergency First Aid at Work course replaced the First Aid Appointed Person course in October 2009.
- Health and Safety (First Aid) regulations
- Managing an incident
- The priorities of first aid
- Treatment of an unconscious casualty
- Common workplace injuries
Qualification and Assessment
Our training courses are competitively priced and we aim to beat any equivalent training quote.
- The training venue should be quiet and undisturbed.
- Staff should not be expected to be on duty.
- Staff attending should remain for the entire length of the session.