PREVENT Awareness Training
As of the 1st of July 2015, schools and education providers have been required to implement the PREVENT duty programme to help stop young people from being drawn into extremism. In lieu of the update to legislation, we have teamed up with PREVENT programme practitioners to draw up a course to help staff develop an awareness of the PREVENT programme and their legal responsibilities.
- Four principles of PREVENT
- Awareness of threats & risks posed
- Identification of vulnerability
- The radicalisation process
- Awareness of ideologies
- Far-Right extremism
- Religious extremism
- Legal rights and responsibilities
- The Counter-Terrorism & Security Act 2015
The course is delivered in 3 hours and candidates must demonstrate a willingness to learn along with interaction of group activities.
Our training courses are competitively priced and we aim to beat any equivalent training quote.
- The training venue should be quiet and undisturbed.
- Staff should not be expected to be on duty.
- Staff attending should remain for the entire length of the session.
All our courses are compliant with health and safety executive guidelines and designed to help you meet and exceed the standards expected by the Care Quality Commission.